Friday, March 21, 2014

Pattern Review: Jolly Roger Raglan Tee

Pin It
I am so excited to be over here today! I'm Karly from Paisley Roots. My oldest is 10 but teetering between size 12 and 14. He loves me sewing for him and I've had a lot of fun finding patterns that fit his style.
Today I'm going to review the new Jolly Roger Raglan Tee Pattern from Patterns For Pirates.
The sizing is from 3m-14 years.
3 sleeve lengths
Sleeve and waist band options
This pattern is for knit fabrics and is gender neutral.
The pattern doesn't state a sewing level, but I would say a beginner could very easily make this pattern.

I'm giving it 5 bolts cause the fit is fantastic, pattern aligned perfectly, construction was super fast and easy and with all the sleeve options, this pattern will work year round.
I made the 3/4 sleeve for Gavin. Kind of giving Spring a nod to come while at the same time not giving Winter any false hope that I want it to stick around....

He loves it and is incredibly comfortable in it.
Seriously, if the kid is proud to show it off to his class, that's a hit!

Thanks for having me over!

1 comment:

  1. I love raglan tees! I'll have to check this one out! It looks great on him and anytime your kid wants to show off what you made them is a win :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! How else would we know if we are being helpful or giving you the content you need and want? Also, if you have an idea on how to make custom pre-teen clothes, please tell us about it!