Friday, September 5, 2014

Tinley Tee Tour

Pin It
Do you need a great go-to Tee pattern?  Well Chelsea over at GYCT has just released her Tinley Tee and it is a winner!
The Good--It is a very easy pattern, coming together in under an hour. It goes up to size 12. It has 4 sleeve options and 2 hem options (I used the flutter sleeves, with a lettuce ruffle hem, and a hem band), to get you through all seasons.  And all you need is some knit fabric.  On top of that, both my girls say the shirt is super comfortable and fits just right.  (I made one for Clara, which you can read about here)

For Sophia's shirt I used up some left over scraps of knit I had laying around. Then we added the dragonfly with a freezer paper stencil. She wore it to school the next day and said she got so many compliments.  That's always a nice pat on my back:)
The Bad--There isn't really anything bad that I can think of.
So I give this one 5 Bolts!
Disclaimer--I was given this pattern as part of the pattern tour, but the opinions are all my own..it is a great pattern.
Displaying tinleytour4.png
Link to Etsy Shop:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being part of the tour! I love the stenciling. It is great when you have a top that can work for lots of ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top looks great! I can see why she got so many compliments on it.:)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! How else would we know if we are being helpful or giving you the content you need and want? Also, if you have an idea on how to make custom pre-teen clothes, please tell us about it!