Monday, June 8, 2015

Wrigley Raglan--Pattern Review

Pin It
Are you looking for a great go-to raglan shirt pattern?  Well look no further! The Wrigley Raglan by Love Notions is that perfect fit raglan with a feminine fit that goes up to size 16.  And bonus points for that fact that it comes in separate plus sizes as well, so everyone gets the perfect fit!
It has your normal crew neck, hood or a split neck option (seen below) and it has 3 options for length: shirt and tunic with a high/low hem or dress.  So many options to choose from!
It doesn't take much fabric (anywhere from 3/4 yard to 1 1/2 yards depending on option chosen) and it is perfect for upcycling dad's old sports shirts.  It's also a great beginner pattern for someone new to knits. Tami over at Love Notions does a great job explaining how to work with knits and gives helpful hints along the way.
Good: Easy to make with easy to follow instructions. I was able to knock a shirt out in an hour from cut to finish. It's also super comfortable with a great fit...my daughter loves it.
Bad and Ugly: It doesn't come in my size.  Really there is nothing wrong with this pattern. I've already made 3 other versions.  This is a 5 lightening bolt pattern!

Really if you don't have a raglan pattern yet, you should check out the Wrigley Raglan by Love Notions and it's on sale through June 13th!
If you want to check out my other versions check my personal blog...I made them all for my other daughter and even turned it into a night shirt, which has been a big hit.

Disclaimer: I received the pattern as part of the testing process but all opinions are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! How else would we know if we are being helpful or giving you the content you need and want? Also, if you have an idea on how to make custom pre-teen clothes, please tell us about it!